Monday, August 24, 2015

About the Tote Bags with my Designs at Pixels.com....


I haven't yet had time to poke around at Pixels.com to see if there is a way I can add a more helpful description of their merchandise bearing my designs.  As far as I know, Pixels.com doesn't provide this information on its own. 

Having ordered Pixels.com tote bags of my own, I can say this:  

The tote bag is made from sturdy polyester.  The fabric exterior is bonded with a layer of flexible plastic on the inside of the tote.  I suspect the inside is waterproof because it looks that way, but I haven't tested this to see. 
I've also ordered a T-shirt from Pixels.com and found the material to be of good quality -- not that cheap flimsy stuff that you sometimes find in some souvenoir shops.    

No comments:

Post a Comment