Monday, August 7, 2017

KALEID Stencil





For this project, I chose mat board as my substrate since I needed something sturdy.

I used masking tape to secure my 6" x 6" stencil Kaleid to the substrate  (I recommend Frog Tape -- sold at Lowe's, AmazonSmile.com, etc.) 

With an old credit card, I spread heavy matte gel through my stencil.  Immediately after lifting off the stencil, I cleaned it.  

Once the gel had dried completely -- several hours, give or take -- I rubbed Pan Pastel across the ridges.

The image above is a close-up detail.  Kaleid stencil in its entirety looks like this --






Thank you for taking time to stop by my blog today!  If interested in following by email, just use this option in the upper right sidebar.

To see my full line of stencils, please visit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment